About Saint Bernardo – Metalúrgica e Estamparia
With quality and design in line with national and international market trends. With this philosophy, we competently produce a complete line of plastic housewares; toolboxes, bookcases, drawers, containers, organizing boxes, glasses, pots for food and promotional items.
We currently produce with a wide range of products in the entire line of plastic utilities, organization and the food / promotional sector. Constantly seeking renovation of products in colors, prints, models. Aiming at the latest market trends and practicality on a daily basis for our customers.
Investments in the development of new products and in state-of-the-art machinery and automation are constant, always looking for materials that contribute to the preservation of the environment.
With this, we have earned the respect and trust of consumers for São Bernardo’s products, both domestically and abroad.
Currently the plastic utensils manufactured by the company can be found in several countries, from neighboring Argentina to distant Australia, and always with success. This success is the result of five decades of experience and the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes of São Bernardo, a family company founded in 1959 and that originally manufactured tools and parts made of steel, such as shelves and shelves.
Today it has a modern industrial unit in the city of Itaquaquecetuba – SP, with ISO 9001 certification.
As a supplier of several ISO 9000 companies, we work on the basis of ISO regularization. As requested by some European customers, we were audited by SGS and Bureau Veritas and approved on all items.
Strategic focus and investment in new segments
We use the technology of production of thin-walled packaging with final decorative finish in the own injection process, in mold label, reducing cycles and material costs.
– We offer health and safety in the workplace;
– We are against the use of child labor or forced labor;
– We practice remuneration in accordance with labor laws;
– We respect the trade laws that regulate our category.
– Satisfaction, motivation and well-trained staff with a high quality product, coupled with a better service standard for the customer;
– Technology to significantly improve productivity, profitability and add value to the final product;
– Laws and ethics must be respected;
– There is nothing to justify the use of child labor or any type of forced labor;
– The final quality process depends on each employee of the company;
– There is always a new way of doing things better, with more agility and reduced costs. We need to be continually seeking this way.
Welcome to our website and feel free to send us your questions or suggestions.
Stefano Rabi Neto